Don't Wait Until a Medical Crisis to Help Your Parents Plan for Long-Term Care!
Get your FREE "Sandwich Generation" Planning Guide sent straight to your inbox.
It’s incredibly difficult to have to take care of your parents while taking care of your own children at the same time. It’s even more difficult when a parent’s declining health suddenly becomes evident, either through a visit home or through an accident or medical emergency.
Give yourself peace of mind by planning for your parents’ future ahead of time, when they have the mental and physical capacity to do so. When the time comes that your parent needs long-term care or you need to know their wishes but they can’t communicate with you, you’ll be comforted by the fact that you’ve planned for this possibility.
To help you plan for your parents’ future, I’ve created a free planning guide for the Sandwich Generation. It’s a comprehensive resource for adults "sandwiched" between the challenges of simultaneously caring for aging parents and their own family. In the guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Ease the pressure and burdens as an adult caregiver.
- Secure much-needed benefits and resources to pay for your mom and dad's care.
- Stay in control during a parent's healthcare crisis.
- Help your parents protect their independence, and honor their wishes through all of life's transitions.
- Avoid costly mistakes that could potentially put your own family on the hook for long-term care bills and obligations.
What is the Sandwich Generation?
Do you feel "sandwiched" between the pressures of caring for an older parent and raising your own family?
If so, you are part of a unique group of people known as the "Sandwich Generation." These are adults who are juggling the roles of caring for their own families (including their children) and aging parents at the same time.
The emotional, physical and financial strains experienced by those in the Sandwich Generation can be overwhelming and paralyzing.
You may wonder...
- "Will Mom or Dad lose their home?"
- "What happens to an inheritance or remaining assets?"
- "How do we choose between in-home, assisted living and nursing home care?"
- "What if my mom or dad wants to stay home but takes a turn for the worse?"
- "Is there a responsible way to protect their assets?"
- "What can be protected for the healthy spouse still at home?"
- "What happens if they run out of money?"
- "How do we get benefits and will they be enough to pay for all the help we need?"
...and perhaps you don't know where to turn for answers.
The legal and financial strategies you will find in this guide are designed to help you plan ahead and stay in control when facing such difficult decisions. You will discover a wide variety of options that are available for your family that will give you peace of mind and confidence during a challenging time.
While life may seem overwhelming and chaotic at the moment, turning the tables and gaining the upper hand again concerning your parents' care is easier than you think.
Solid legal and financial planning is the key to helping your parents receive the best care possible without sacrificing your own family's financial security. This guide will help you fill in the missing pieces of your parents' current care plan.
Sandwich Generation Planning Guide
When you download this free eBook, you will also discover:
- Why Medicare WILL NOT cover nursing home or in-home health care costs...and how to pay for your parents' care without spending all of their money or paying out of pocket (expenses can run in excess of $6,000 a month!)
- How to avoid common mistakes that can JEOPARDIZE MEDICAID ELIGIBILITY or expose adult children to liability for a parents' long-term care costs.
- Legal and financial strategies SHIELD YOUR PARENTS' ASSETS and money from nursing homes or the state.
- Why your parents' estate plan may not work if it has not been updated in the past 5 years.
- How adding your name to a parents' bank account or home can backfire causing serious penalties and potential exposure to lawsuits and creditors.
- 3 documents you need to manage your mom or dad's affairs, access medical records and maintain control in the event of sickness or incapacity.
- Key medical, financial and legal information you would never think to grab that will save you a ton of time, money and headaches in a medical crisis.
- How to give your parents the gift of aging without worry or struggle!
Remember, sickness, memory loss or incapacity from a stroke or other condition can happen without warning. Don't wait to get a rock-solid plan in place to protect your parents and make your job as a caregiver as easy as possible.